10/12/2010

No Speak-ah Engrish

Oh god dammit. I did like zero work today. So what did I do instead? I looked at wedding dresses I don't need, read Perez Hilton and wasted taxpayer money. Yea, your salary pays me.

I feel useless at this job. Sure I make a shit ton of money that supports my lazy ass, but it's not challenging, it's not doing anything good for society, and did I mention it sucks the life out of me? Um, hai, I work with a bunch of geriatric bigots and all they do is make fun of non-English speakers and city-livin'. If I have to hear "Him's not feeling so good" one more time I'm going to scream. And these people know how to use computers. Seriously? Spellcheck doesn't correct their dumb asses each time they type Him's? And Him's is not feeling well. WELLLLLL. Looks like, you don't speak-ah the Engrish good.

Assholes.